How To Help
We are always in high need of:
- New Socks
- New Undergarments
- Diapers & Wipes
- Hygiene Products (ethic hair care products, deodorant, etc.)
- New Shoes
- Children’s Duffle Bags / Luggage
- Children’s Books
- Gift Cards (from Walmart or Target preferred)
Often, big blessings are a big job—we are always looking for individuals or small groups who are ready and willing to volunteer their time sorting and organizing the care closet with us.
For more information on how to donate or volunteer, please contact Brenda at email@example.com.
URGENT NEEDS List
UPDATED ON 3/07/22
• All sizes spring jackets for boys and girls
• 0 – 12 month Boys Winter Clothing
• Girls and Boys Underwear
• Baby socks
• Baby Board books
• Outdoor games and activities
Our Amazon page is an easy way to make a valuable donation of the most needed items for the Care Closet.
Business and churches looking for a group project may choose to host a drive for a specific item (new shoes, pajamas, undergarments, etc.) or volunteer together.